Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

365: days 311-312

My life, in web-cam form. (again.)

Picture0001 
my spanish class in 5th grade!!! hahahaha

Picture0002 
My online history class is consuming my life! :P well, not really as I just finished my 3rd unit (ONE TO GO) but yes. my life the past couple days has been HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY.

Picture0005
That’s my study guide, in case you were wondering. :P

Picture0004
I have been so busy with history, that yes, I completely ran out of time to paint my other hand of finger nails. oh snappp. :P

Picture0003
But letters from friends ALWAYS make my day better. ;) LOVE YOU, little fairy!!  


And to leave you with a happy picture taken with a real,  nice camera… not my crappy webcam: IMG_8734-1 

Have I mentioned lately how much I love fall??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment